I'm currently looking for full-time on-site work. If you feel you have a position I can fill, or want to discuss work opportunities, contact me.
Please check out my patreon page!
Help fund my work and development of tools and art.
2016 - present
Working on a new paint editor with my spare time, and Crocotile3d maintenance.
Kitty Kitty Boing Boing: the Happy Adventure in Puzzle Garden!
- My second independent game released on steam for Windows/Mac/Linux. I created everything except the sound.
- in-depth look at some aesthetics related to pixels from a pixel-art point of view.
- This is a 3d editor I programmed that approaches modeling in a different way. More information at crocotile3d.com
- Tendershoot , A Jolly Corpse
Pushing Up Daisy
- Short game I made for a gamejam.
- Performed various small freelance work.
- My first independent game developed and released for Windows/Mac/Linux. All the art was created with my Pixel.Tools editor.
- I designed and programmed a complete pixel-art editor for making pixel-art, sprites, animations, tiles, etc. It is also the first pixel art editor that allows pixel artists to connect to each other and work on the same project. Useful for gamejams, mentoring, or other fun collaborations. The entire process of the artist(s) creating their work can be saved and played back from the beginning. Also, included is the Colordex system for utilizing multiple color ramps in a single brush stroke. Pixel.tools
- Skytrain Studios
- Fun Infused Games
- Apparition Games
Echoes of Eternia
- E.o.E. Games
I wrote and published a 116 page book about art and perception.
Was hired by Black Lantern Studios and worked full-time as a 2d artist and then Lead artist, I both created and Implemented various artwork ranging from animations, backgrounds, characters, items, and etcetra game assets using in-house development tools.
Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure
Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival
Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch
Dora's Cooking Club
Dora's Big Birthday Adventure
Airport Mania: First Flight DSi
Airport Mania: Non-Stop Flights DSi
Wizards of Waverly Place
Little League World Series 2009
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princesss
Go, Diego, Go!: Great Dinosaur Rescue
The Wonder Pets!: Save the Animals
Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Ruins
Mystery P.I. Portrait of a Theif
Little League World Series 2008
Garfield Fun Fest
Wrote a handful of pixel-art tutorials
Worked in-house for 5th Cell Media as an artist to create game art including sprites, animations, gui, and tiles. Work included different resolutions for different phones.
Worked on a majority of pitches and prototypes for a start-up game company (5th cell media) including a psp title which required me to create street-fighter quality graphics and lengthy fighting animations.
Full Spectrum Warrior Mobile
SEAL Team 6
Ministry of Sound Club Manager
Provided an assortment of graphical assets including icons, fonts, and backgrounds.
- 'Celling the Game' project (IGN)
Was a weekly mobile game column at IGN website directed towards developing a cell phone game. Readers were able to give input as to the direction of the game.
- Pronto Games
Provided conceptual sketches and pixel art and animations for enemies for the Spider-man TV game.
One Man Band
Freelance art concepts, assets.